GOLDEN WINGS AVIATION (GWA) is the premier go-to aircraft brokerage Services Company online in the Middle East and Africa regions. Our business principles are INTEGRITY, COMPETENCE and TRANSPARENCY.
At GWA we serve aircraft purchasers and sellers through a comprehensive and tailor made programs, utilizing our decades of experience and global market network to achieve the best results for our clients every time.
Our processes are the result of years of experience in dealing with ultra high net worth individuals, royalty, heads of states, corporations and government entities. Below is an example of our processes:
- Initial consultation to understand the client’s mission, preferences, budget, time scale, expectations, etc.
- We research the global market to have a current and up to date picture of what is available and how it can best fit our client’s requirement
- Prepare an in-depth presentation with all available options.
- Agree with the client on the most suitable option.
- Begin discussions and negotiations with our global network of partners/sellers.
- Agree with the client on a specific aircraft and relevant terms and conditions.
- Begin the contractual phase of the sale involving our team of attorneys, tax advisers, technical and operational experts.
- Schedule pre-purchase inspection with world-class reputable MRO/OEM
- Depending on the pre-purchase inspection positive outcome, we move into the closing phase of full funding, documentation, export C of A, registration, etc..
- Our team of experts will assist client in taking delivery of the aircraft
- Post delivery assistance.
- Initial consultation with the client/seller to learn about aircraft, pedigree price and time expectation.
- Full review of aircraft records, maintenance and cosmetic status.
- Agree with the client/seller on sale process and price.
- Market aircraft through our global network of partners and potential clients.
- Submit offer to seller/client. If accepted,
- Begin sale process which includes, sale agreement, escrow, legal and tax advisory, deposit, pre-purchase, etc.
- Closing, documentation, de-registration, delivery.